Belgium has 2 major airports; Brussels-Zaventem and Brussels-Charleroi Airport. Additional airports are Antwerp, Liège, and Ostend.
When traveling to Belgium from outside the EU, but also within, it’s always a good idea to compare prices with flights to neighboring countries such as the Netherlands or Germany in order to find the cheapest ticket prices possible. The airports of London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dusseldorf, Köln and Frankfurt have excellent connection to Belgium thanks to the high speed train lines.
The website I recommend most for finding the cheapest flight tickets to Belgium is www.skyscanner.net
Flights between the UK and Belgium
Flights from London Heatrow to Brussels Zaventem:
Flights from London City Airport to Antwerp International Airport
Flights from Dublin Airport to Belgium:
- Cityjet offers flights to Antwerp International airport.
- Ryanair offers flights to Brussels Zaventem Airport
- Aer Lingus offers flights to Brussels Zaventem Airport
Flights from Edinburgh to Belgium:
- Brussels Airlines offers flights to Brussels Zaventem Airport
Flights from France to Belgium
- Ryanair flies from Marseille to Brussels Charleroi Airport
- Brussels Airlines has a flight to Brussels Zaventem Airport
- Easyjet has a flight to Brussels Zaventem Airport